Another thing I wasn't expecting was that they didn't allow lap sitting on the water slides so Jake was too small to go on all the slides (except the two kiddie slides). After dinner the first day Emily watched the kids while Chris, Caitlin and I went on water the water slides. It was awesome! The lines weren't bad because it was later so we were able to do all the slides multiple times.
The Cox's have a waterproof camera so we were able to get some really fun pictures.



Jake finally warmed up to the water about two hours before we left. He probably would have benefited from another nights stay, but we didn't plan for that. I'm just glad he had fun, and now he asks to go back to the water park. :0)
Jake finally warmed up to the water about two hours before we left. He probably would have benefited from another nights stay, but we didn't plan for that. I'm just glad he had fun, and now he asks to go back to the water park. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment